Golden Oak Golf Course is searching for a part-time Cook for casual dining and events. Our ideal candidate is creative, hospitality minded and has a passion for cooking. Responsibilities include:
Overseeing and Setting Up Stations - Prepping and stocking stations with all necessary products and equipment.
Preparing Food - Supervising and cooking food to order, while upholding standards of quality and cleanliness. Respond personally to any customer questions or complaints.
Safety and Cleanliness - Label and date all food item without exception. Sanitize all work surfaces and follow all health department guidelines and safety regulations. Oversee and monitor the function and maintenance of equipment and refrigeration.
Skills and Experience:
• Must have 2-3 years of experience.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced changing environment.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Capable of conducting inventory and assessing food cost.
• Experience with delegating tasks and maintaining a fast-paced service.
• Willing to work flexible hours based on business needs.
• Short order cooking.
• Banquet/event food preparation.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org